Online science game
Create virtual chemical reactions anywhere with this interactive periodic table designed by the Museum of Science and Industry Chicago (www.msichicago.org).
The world is your laboratory!
Experiment with chemistry virtually anywhere with goREACT! In this drag-and-drop laboratory, combine elements from the Periodic Table to create chemical reactions and discover the chemistry in the world around you!
With goREACT, you can become a virtual chemist. Whether you’re a novice or expert, the free play and guided modes make it fun and fascinating.
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table’s 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications, such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.
Download the App:
A big thank you to the Museum of Science and Industry Chicago for sharing this fantastic online resource with us!