SAP Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme
Realising the Potential of the Next Generation
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. With Run Simple as our operating principle, SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the agility to create new growth opportunities for your business with the world’s most innovative platform.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future work force and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants, with
a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
SAP’s mission is to help companies run better
As market leaders in enterprise application software, SAP’s mission is to help companies of all sizes and industries to run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device -SAP has proven that the power of our people, products and technology, and partners unleashes growth and creates significant new value for our customers, entire industries, and, ultimately, the economy at large.
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives
To achieve our vision of running better through innovation and entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have cultural and market understanding by:
Training and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings expanding across multiple industries
Increasing awareness in the market of the value and efficiency that can be achieved through SAP technology and innovation.
How do I apply?
What the programme offers you:
• Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
• Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
• Official Associate Level SAP Certification
• Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance,
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 20 May 2016
What we require from a candidate:
• Candidates must be a South African National
• Candidates must be currently unemployedCandidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software
• Candidates will preferably have graduated within the lastthree years with a Minimum grade of COR GPA of no less than 3.00 –proof of this will be requested
• Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
• The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
• Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Click here to apply or email email@example.com
SAP is a supporter of the Cape Town Science Centre.
The Cape Town Science Centre is also proud to partner with SAP on the continent wide digital literacy initiative Africa Code Week.